Basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to ADESAN DELİCİ İŞ MAKİNALARI İNŞAAT EMLAK OTOMOTİV SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“PRO SMART SPARE PARTS”) is given below. PRO SMART SPARE PARTS, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) m. In order to fulfill the lighting obligation arising from 10, the following explanations are brought to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our website and-or mobile applications. PRO SMART SPARE PARTS reserves the right to update the text of this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of changes that can be made in the current legislation.
1) What is the Legal Basis for PRO SMART SPARE PARTS to Collect Personal Data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of our customers’ personal data. In the first place, the principles of protection of personal data were determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2) Which Methods Does PRO SMART SPARE PARTS Use in Collecting Personal Data?
prosmartspareparts.com cookies; log files, empty gif files, and/or store information collected through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. prosmartspareparts.com in order to make special promotions for you, to offer promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you and-or to determine your preferences; can monitor your browsing information and/or your usage history on the site. prosmartspareparts.com may match the information collected from you on the site in different ways, such as information collected online and offline, or at different times, and use this information together with information from other sources, such as third parties.
prosmartspareparts.com uses session cookies and permanent cookies in its mobile application. The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Persistent cookie stays on your hard drive for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in the “help” file of your internet browser or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”. If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application or your access may be limited.
3) How Are Website Cookies Used?
prosmartspareparts.com cookies; It uses it to remember the preferences you make and to personalize your website-mobile application usage. This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website-mobile application session open all the time, thus saving you the trouble of entering a password more than once in each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your next visits to the website-mobile application. Including where you connect to the prosmartspareparts.com website, what content you view on the website-mobile application, and how you use the website-mobile application, such as the duration of your visit; uses the website-mobile application to determine how you use it. Cookies on the prosmartspareparts.com website are used for advertising-promotional purposes in order to present you with more appropriate content and advertisements for your interests. In this way, when you use the website and mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products and does not offer you the content or opportunities that you previously stated that you do not want.
4) How Does the Website Use Third Party Cookies for Advertising and Retargeting?
prosmartspareparts.com website cookies also; may use search engines, website, mobile application and-or websites where the website advertises, to activate “advertising technology” in order to present you with advertisements that it thinks may be of interest to you. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website-mobile application and to the websites-mobile applications where the website advertises in order to present you with tailored advertisements. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that the website can recognize you. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in the “help” file of your internet browser or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”.
5) For What Purpose Does PRO SMART SPARE PARTS Use My Personal Data?
PRO SMART SPARE PARTS will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
* confirming the identity information of the shopper-shopper through the website-mobile applications,
* To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
* To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to provide the necessary information,
* To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet-mobile etc.) or paper media,
* To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
* To provide information to public officials on matters related to public safety upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
* To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to convey campaigns,
* To increase customer satisfaction, to get to know our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted institutions in this context,
* To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
* To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
* To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
6) How does prosmartspareparts.com Protect My Personal Data?
Personal data shared with PRO SMART SPARE PARTS are under the supervision and control of PRO SMART SPARE PARTS. PRO SMART SPARE PARTS undertakes the responsibility as data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt the technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the relevant legislation provisions in force. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, penetration tests are carried out periodically in accordance with international and national standards on data confidentiality, and in this context, we present to the information of our valued customers that we always update our data processing policies.
7) Does PRO SMART SPARE PARTS Share My Personal Data with Others?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers. However, due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, PRO SMART SPARE PARTS is not responsible for any violations that occur in the risk area of the third party’s responsibility, due to the data protection policies of the third party receiving personal data.
Your personal data to our direct-indirect domestic-foreign subsidiaries, with program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate to carry out our activities, domestic-foreign individuals and institutions from which we get data storage services in the cloud environment, and domestic-foreign organizations with which we have an agreement to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, It can be shared with the Interbank Card Center, the banks we have contracted with, various domestic and international agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, and other domestic and foreign third parties and related business partners within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide you with better service and ensure customer satisfaction.
8) What are my rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
a) learning whether it has been processed,
b) requesting information if processed,
c) learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
d) to know the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country – abroad,
e) requesting correction if it is incomplete – wrongly processed,
f) Requesting deletion or destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g) requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
h) objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis exclusively by automated systems,
i) We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the KVKK.
9) How Can I Be Aware of Legislation Changes Regarding Personal Data?
The rights you have in accordance with the KVKK are the obligations of PRO SMART SPARE PARTS. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can easily follow the updates on this page at any time.
10) How can I be sure that the data is kept up-to-date and accurate?
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, PRO SMART SPARE PARTS has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for PRO SMART SPARE PARTS to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share their correct and up-to-date data with PRO SMART SPARE PARTS. If your data changes in any way, please contact us through the communication channels listed below and update your data correctly.
11) Would you like to ask us a question about your personal data regarding PRO SMART SPARE PARTS?
You can reach us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for all your questions and comments regarding your personal data.